The ICA is introducing a Legal Benefit for its members.
Leading attorneys who have many years experience dealing with legal issues involving domain names and who are also fellow ICA members are offering a 15% discount to ICA members on their first engagement.
In addition, new ICA members benefit from an additional $200 credit towards $1,000 of legal services. The Legal Benefit is available for all legal services, not only domain name related legal services.
I am proud to be one of the first 5 attorneys to offer this service. You can reach me at Howard@NeuLaw.com. However, each of the following attorneys are outstanding in protecting the interests of domain investors. they are:
John Di Giacomo, Based in Grand Rapids, Michigan, John’s practice focuses on the intersection of technology and law. His email address is email@example.com
Gerald Levine is a noted expert on UDRP jurisprudence. You can reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stevan Lieberman specializes in domain name and digital rights issues. He is at email@example.com.
Based in the greater Philadelphia area, Jason Schaeffer has defended over 150 UDRP disputes. He can beg reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is how it works:
- ICA members can select the participating attorney of their choice.
- ICA members are required to identify themselves to the participating attorneys as ICA members using the benefit, at the time of initial contact with the participating attorney.
- The 15% discount may be on an hourly rate and/or on fixed rate services.
- New ICA members who have paid their first year membership dues in full are additionally eligible for a $200 credit towards at least $1,000 worth of legal services, after deducting the 15% discount.
- The Legal Benefits apply to the first matter for which the attorney is engaged.
- After the first matter, the ICA member and the participating attorney can work out the terms between themselves for work on any further matters.
- This program is available to new clients of participating attorneys only, not to existing clients of the participating attorneys.
- The ICA makes no representations or warranties as to the quality of legal services provided or of results obtained from working with a particular attorney. ICA members will need to do their own due diligence prior to selecting a participating attorney.
- The ICA reserves the right to discontinue this program at any time upon notice to ICA members and participating attorneys. Such notice may be posted on the ICA web page. https://www.internetcommerce.org.
Pingback: LEGAL BENEFITS FOR ICA MEMBERS - NameBloggers