Every six months we bring you an update on which WIPO panelists have Denied the most claims for that period. We are now amplifying those statistics with those who are ALSO finding the complainant guilty of Reverse Domain Name Hijacking. The following list is in order of their rulings Denying Complaints during the last 6 months.
1. HON. NEIL BROWN (#1 for the last 4 surveys). 8 rulings in favor of the Respondent. He had 2 cases where he ruled for Reverse Domain Name Hijacking.
2. MICHAEL ALBERT – 6 rulings in favor of the Respondent. 1 RDNH.
3. RICHARD LYON – 5 rulings in favor of Respondent. 1 RDNH
4. TONY WILLOUGHBY – 5 rulings in favor of Respondent. 1 RDNH
5. W. SCOTT BLACKMER – 4 rulings in favor of Respondent.
6. 4-way tie – with 3 rulings in favor of Respondent each and each had 1 RDNH
10. ROBERTO BIANCHI, DIANE CABELL, ANDREW LOTHIAN, GABRIELA KENNEDY, BRIGITTE JOPPICH, 3 rulings each in favor of Respondent.
Watch for the National Arbitration Forum rankings on Monday.
Thanks for “listening”
The Neu Facebook