Every 6 months, we bring you up-to-date on the names of the Panelists who have Denied Complaints the most. Though the vast majority of the NAF cases still result in the transfer of the “offending” domain name, there are Panelists out there who are willing to listen to valid Responsive Arguments and two who have found for Reverse Domain Name Hijacking against offending Complainants. Here are the top Panelists at NAF in the past 6 months:
1. CHARLES MCCOTTER – 7 Decisions
2. JAMES CARMODY and KARL FINK with 6 Decisions
4. HON. NEIL BROWN and DEBRETT LYONS with 5 Decisions
6. BRUCE MEYERSON, SANDRA FRANKLIN and HOUSTON PUTNAM LOWRY with 4 Decisions including 1 where LOWRY found Reverse Domain Name Hijacking
9. There are 12 Panelists who each have Denied Claims at least 3 times in the past 6 months:
TYRUS ATKINSON, JR.
In addition, though he only had one Claim Denial, PAUL DECICCO also found for Reverse Domain Name Hijacking.
The overall “GOOD GUYS” for the past 10 years stack up as follows:
1. JAMES CARMODY – 28
2. KARL FINK – 23
3. DAVID SORKIN – 22
4. DIANE CABELL and JOHN UPCHURCH – 16
6. SANDRA FRANKLIN, ALAN LIMBURY and DEBRETT LYONS – 14
9. BRUCE MEYERSON and TYRUS ATKINSON, JR. – 13
11. TERRY PEPPARD and DAVID EINHORN – 11
13. MICHAEL ALBERT – 10
I hope that you find this list to be helpful in the event that you are served with a UDRP.
Thanks for “listening”
R. GLEN AYERS
The Neu Facebook